- Voice search: As voice search becomes increasingly popular, more people will type search queries the same way they speak.
Notice that most of these search queries are long-tail and very specific? Users want an accurate answer to the exact question they asked.
- Featured snippets: A featured snippet is a summary of an answer to a search query. Google displays it at the top of the SERP result, above paid and organic ads.
- More marketers will leverage influencers for SEO: 17% of businesses spent over half of their entire marketing budget on influencers. The statistics highlight the importance of influencer marketing for companies, especially those in fashion, beauty, ecommerce, travel, and lifestyle.
- People will want digital experiences: 44% of companies have moved to a digital-first approach to improve customer experience. Whereas, 56% of CEO's said the improvement leds to revenue growth.
- Video will be the king of content: Google loves video. It’s a crucial part of your SEO strategy and digital marketing efforts. According to a Forrester Research, Video is 50 times more likely to shown up on the first page of SERP than a web page with plain text.
Thursday, February 6, 2020